All 8 art Reviews

There's Something Out There There's Something Out There

This looks so great! How do you control your chromatic aberration? It looks nice for the more out of focus foreground stuff and the moon.

Great stuff!

G3no responds:

hey toonhole ( your stuff is really cool) , the answer to that is a little anti climatic because all i did was just manually erase the effect in non important areas with the eraser and left the important parts untouched

Psychicpebble (Zach) Psychicpebble (Zach)

Haha, what a painting! Really awesome texture/detail. Really hilarious visual, deathink!!!

deathink responds:

Well, if ToonHole says its funny, it's got to be funny!! Or maybe he was just high when he saw it.

Fallen Angel - Preview Poster Fallen Angel - Preview Poster

I can't wait for this! Looking super promising and with your track record I know I won't be disappointed!

RobsH66 responds:

thank you!! I hope you enjoy the film when it's released.

J. Rocketfingers 3: Spaceship J. Rocketfingers 3: Spaceship

Insanely badass! So much awesome detail and great colors!

DRIFT *SPECIAL* - TV Says: DIE DRIFT *SPECIAL* - TV Says: DIE

Awesome! Really good shit. Love the cartoony artwork and concept!

XTREEMMAK responds:

Thank you!
Hope you stick around for more of our cartoony shenanigans ^_^

Cynical Blues / Fuck it Cynical Blues / Fuck it

AWESOME!

Just came here to say it looks like Ringo Starr.

Johannek responds:

Haha, you're right, he kinda does!
thank you katzenjammer!

Ren and Stimpy Ren and Stimpy

HAHAHA

Dude! This drawing rules! I love Ren and Stimpy, and you captured their dynamic in a pushed way that's true to the show. How about more Ren and Stimpy drawings for us?

Batman Batman

Eegads, Batman! You're all bloody!

This is a really cool drawing, Fishboy121! What I like about it is that it implies so much story. Batman's suit is ripped and torn, he's all bloody, and it looks like he's got a clump of the Joker's hair after a furious battle. This picture tells a nice story, one that I want to hear more about. Pretty catchy picture.

The only thing that I'd like to see from this is a more dynamic image. Right now Batman just floats in white space, standing up fairly straight. How about giving him a more dynamic pose where he's running, or he's swinging, or maybe including BG elements would help. Maybe showing a closeup of just his face and his hand with the clump of hair would be more dynamic and interesting so that you can really show the detail of his wounds.

Cool drawing! I hope to see some more!

Your pal,