I Like Vegetables I Like Vegetables

Really awesome animation, Yusuf! You are really funny and talented. I can't wait to see more finished stuff from you : )

Yusuf responds:

Thanks, hopefully you will soon! :)

Mr Cat Mr Cat

Awesome, man! You have really funny drawings, Zeurel! I hope this same story happens to this animation!

X-Mas: The Unwrapping X-Mas: The Unwrapping

The Next Christmas Classic

This should immediately replace that Rudolph cartoon that has been incessantly playing every Christmas for my entire life. I know it is short, but I wouldn't mind it being looped twenty or thirty times.

Kangoo vs Kangoo Kangoo vs Kangoo

Very entertaining!

This was the best flash game i have ever experienced. It was fun, but could you make a one player version with a CPU player? That would be hard programming but i think it would definitely be worth it. Good job!

HalloweenSlideShow HalloweenSlideShow

I'll be the first to truthfully review you....

Instead of sucking up to Tom, i'll be one of the first to review this truthfully. It was an ok movie and the captions need some (well a lot) of work. The skeleton was nice and the pic's were cool. I liked the top ten list but am guessing it isn't yours. Well, i'm still waiting to see your full potential!

Make Me Die Pokémon I Make Me Die Pokémon I

Well...

Only good thing was the egg..... You gotta press test the ice storm twice....

There's Something Out There There's Something Out There

This looks so great! How do you control your chromatic aberration? It looks nice for the more out of focus foreground stuff and the moon.

Great stuff!

G3no responds:

hey toonhole ( your stuff is really cool) , the answer to that is a little anti climatic because all i did was just manually erase the effect in non important areas with the eraser and left the important parts untouched

Psychicpebble (Zach) Psychicpebble (Zach)

Haha, what a painting! Really awesome texture/detail. Really hilarious visual, deathink!!!

deathink responds:

Well, if ToonHole says its funny, it's got to be funny!! Or maybe he was just high when he saw it.

Fallen Angel - Preview Poster Fallen Angel - Preview Poster

I can't wait for this! Looking super promising and with your track record I know I won't be disappointed!

RobsH66 responds:

thank you!! I hope you enjoy the film when it's released.